Monday, September 14, 2020

Monday Post 314g

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! With a final, final plodding total slightly over 1695, lemme just cover final, final events for Monday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I continued writing my special blog post about the Camry, also organising with Pastors Chris and Grace how we're gonna meet for lunch this Thursday, 1pm, @ Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Will have an early lunch coz Hannah's coming @ midday to take me to the NAB for my session @ 1pm.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ 4pm.
  • Looking forward to spending my most important two hours of the day online, watching Nine's 6pm news - the 116TH time I'll have watched it! - wolfing down dinner and then going to church for small group. Prayer and praise night toms night~
  • Would love to grab a quick supper @ Maccas afterwards but if that doesn't happen that's okay because I've got physio @ 9am Wednesday! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, it's like the 36TH time I've managed SEVEN posts in one day! XD

No comments: