Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday Post 314c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 7618 (see? Told you I'd be more than 75% of a normal person! XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-seven. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: my weekly sleep-in till 10:15am~ Originally, Kim was minding me from 10am till 2pm but suddenly Davina rings this arvo and she's not coming for one month! Instead, some new carer's coming from Staffing Options; hope she's nice~
  • Will shower with this new carer @ 12:30pm coz I don't get Saturday support 4pm till 6pm anymore.
  • Fingers crossed for three big mugs of white tea with two sugars; also fingers crossed for the oppportunity to read for three hours! Looking forward muchly to starting the new book club novel; apparently it's about this boat who could've come to the Titanic's aid but didn't!
  • Oh, and if I'm staying @ home all day toms, I'll login Saturday's plodding total @ only 750.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Perhaps a side effect of all the walking I did today ... suddenly my left groin hurts a bit when I'm walking? Dunno why, but luckily's it's not bad enough to prevent me from walking so I'm just gonna ignore it. Hope it's gone toms!

No comments: