Monday, September 7, 2020

Tuesday Post 313b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 374 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'God Has Promised To Bless You' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am and after one pot :P trip I fell straight back asleep immediately coz dearest would be leaving for work in about one hour or so!
  • For my first game of Bejewerled ending @ 11:31am I lasted 5:01. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: