Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday Post 315c

  Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4087. Ha, I'm just over four grand. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • I snore happily for about another hour, waking once more for the pot :P when dearest dad considerately silently walks along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage, before   spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • At 4:43pm I've played one game of Bejeweled asking 6:28. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:54pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:05. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:04! But just over thirty minutes left, so kinda briefly:
  • Hannah was running slightly late; mother got Elf's AFO on but refused to get Wally for me, insteadd rushing out the door. Phew, Hannah arrived then and PIG mum IMMEDIATELY being oh-so-gracious, telling Hannah this and that. Mr, silently: I thought you were in a rush to leave, mother? Perhaps you just don't want Hannah to see your TRUE colours. XD
  • Had breakfast and read for one hour; dunno why I was having trouble focusing?
  • The problem persisted when I went online; I actually found 'twas easier to focus when I closed my left eye; must remember to mention this to PIG mum, I told myself.
  • It wasn't until Hannah reheared my rice for lunch did she notice the problem! "Your left lenses has fallen out!" She exclaimed! Phew, she found them under my bedroom pillow and reattached them for me. XD
  • NAB physio with Haley: walked ENTIRE SESSION, outside down and up ramp and then along short hallway.
  • Got home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one yummy banana and one small mug of green tea. Thanks to Hannah who lemme drink two cups of white tea with two sugars earlier; one for breakfast and one for lunch. XD
  • Someone new called Oluboyede's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Dunno where that name comes from ... something African, maybe?
  • Looking forward to my Happy Meal for dinner; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: it's an early start for me! Hannah's taking me to the NAB for my long two-hour session toms @ 9am! 
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ like 2:30pm.
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Will prolly haveta let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh*
  • Tuning into online choir rehearsal @ 5:30pm!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: