Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wednesday Post 317

 Good afternoon! Apologies for not posting since Tuesday night; I've lots to note down! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Wednesday's actually 6148 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Eyes To See'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic' from last night's 'Everlasting Love'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2534 steps (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD) and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Declare: This Is Working For Me'/ Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:06pm, I lasted 5:24. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes until 7:40am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad kissed me bye and retucked me into bed before leaving for his hard day's work, I snored for about another hour, waking again to use the pot :P again shortly before PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Not only that, I have not one but TWO more FOOD dreams! In the first, I'm eating cookies and cream ice cream straight from the tub and then in the second, I'm eating slices of meatlovers pizza!! :D :D
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee also (coz dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first. Oh, and my monthlies arrive.
  • After I get myself mostly independently kitted, PIG mum finishes with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Now @ 5:28pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:36 and a 4th lasting 8:06!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: