Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Wednesday Post 302c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3381. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of toast lightly smeared with avocado and sprinkled over with a shake of salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Vicki's passenger seat and she tootles me off to the NAB for physio. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt both ways.
  • Physio today with Hamish: Eighty single-leg pushups for Elf on tower of power, descended and ascended stairs (ten steps) five times. Hamish's twenty-three since he studied physio part-time. Thankfully, Darcy's feeling better; she came over and said hi! I'll see her again next Monday~
  • After one more loo trip, Vicki tootled me home and I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Vicki who helped me rinse out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one bowl of rice leftovers and a delicious mug of vanilla chai with milk.
  • At 2pm, I signed Vicki off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next week.
  • Shortly after she left, PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Unlike Vicki, she left me to buckle my seatbelt both ways. Era helped Ela stretch for twenty/twebty-five minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Ray's, I used the loo for one tinkle then lay down and got some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my gracious thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. Lol, I've told her before that it's fine to slow down when you speak; Ray's poking needles into me and won't go anywhere, but she's just so DESPERATE to talk as much as she can today she repeated the same word SEVEN times before continuing the sentence! XD But best of all, Ray bought me a birthday cake!! :D :D
  • Whoops outta time so just super-briefly:
  • Got home, had a tiny slice of cake for arvo tea and then joined choir rehearsal online.
  • Drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last tinkle @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  •  for one tinkle before  the usual dinner
    Cheers,

No comments: