Friday, March 18, 2022

Friday Post 302b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2921 (so hopefully I'll have cracked three grand before Friday ends); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Muscles Of Faith' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Little Foxes. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Once I'd reached my PISSY two hour net time limit, I headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Arvo tea was one mug of some water infusion and the yummy charsiu bun the parents bought me back from yumcha! Then I happily read for forty minutes with the intention of reading for another twenty after dinner but I forgot and can't be bothered walking back to the gobbling :P table now. XD
  • PIG mum summoned me over for dinner two minutes after the news ended. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other vegetable I've since forgotten and like two slices of beef/pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for Friday plus what's happening Saturday else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: