Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Post 303c

 Good evening again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1183. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?


  • After publishing the previous post, I started watching The Silver Brumby episode twenty-one.
  • 10:18 into the episode, I was summoned to dinner.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, lotsa baby corn (what Peggy and I had bought earlier this morning) and like two chunks of delicious chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online; again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Gonna finish watching that Silver Brumby now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final tinkle with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: