Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday Post 302

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4112 steps (sweet, a good start to being 3.3 decades old; I'm over four grand! XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus Died For This Moment' and thirdly, TWFT 6opic's 'Forgive Your Parents (2)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome start to being thirty-five: great sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Usually nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness today was snoring soundly with Uber until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye, retucked me back into bed and left for his hard day's work, I happily cuddle and snore, waking once more for the pot :P shortly before PIG mum begins her daily noisy A-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into hit me with the eye goo before going back outside and awaiting Hannah's arrival.
  • After Hannah gives me fifteen more minutes, she taps me up, I use the pot :P for one tinkle, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit briefly over the loo for just one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is three Weet-Bix with a thin trickle of honey across each width, one slice of lightly buttered toast spread with some orange marmalade that Anna made for me, all my usual drugs :p one one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo once more. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Ooh, only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Hannah took me to the NAB to see Darcy for my second-last session with her: three rounds clock yourself (two with colour and one with half-clock), walked around gym two/three times, walked through SIL house five times doing various things and descended and ascended two flights of stairs (nine steps) twice.
  • Got home and PIG mum gave me a very quick shower coz we were meeting Mrs. Dent @ The Coffee Club for lunch!
  • I had my favourite eggs Benedict with bacon; PIG mum even lemme have a choc mint THICKSHAKE! :D
  • Walked with PIG mum into Underwood Marketplace and played Candy Crush sitting on the bench while she got money from the ATM.
  • Came home, opened front door and plopped online.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me again; PIG mum says we can go back to Underwood MarketPlace? 
  • Aunty Anna's not free to gimme a massage and acupuncture this arvo and dunno why PIG mum can't be bothered booking me in elsewhere; will look forward to my most important two hours of the day online and the chance to read for one hour!
  • Perhap's it's Nisha taking me to Toastmasters toms night? Looking forward to my Happy Meal for dinner, never mind that I ate Happy Meals surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 39TH time: Calcutt, Palaszczuk, Schrinner, Fegan, Modi (heard), Fegan, Wildman, Burrows, Orlov, Zelensky, Kearsley, Kitching, Landeryou, Shorten, Cavallaro, Quinlan, Madden, Bavas, Dutton, Heinke, Watts, Raskall, Capras (heard), Fawsitt, Reynolds, Marzhew, Tupou, Zorko, Dursmar (heard), Khawaja, Rioli (heard), Labuschagne (heard), Nadal, Fritz, Barty (heard), Pullar, Salimaifar, Goulter, Verstappen (heard), Mason and Walters. 1AUD = 73.92USc. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ipswich. Brisbane was 18-30 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-29. Sunrise 5:52am Sunset 5:56pm

No comments: