Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday Post 304d

 Good evening again and definitely one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3432. Aww, not quite 3.5 grand. Maybe toms. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Lol, what good timing! When I published the previous post, ;twas exactly 9pm, hence why I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: pretty sure it's Peggy minding me from 9-1. I remember PIG mum saying I could borrow my new book club novel from the Logan North library and get my pork salad roll for lunch. Wonder what other groceries she'll want us to buy?
  • Tiff and Marissa are coming @ like 2pm to make chicken stir-fry with me! My Chopping Board Of Death's excited that he'll see some action ... XD
  • Wait, my Facebook Events page says the scholars' ceremony's tomorrow?? Whooops; wrong event!! Now PIG mum and dad are going off @ me for not comprehending ... >< *sigh* Well, what can I say? PIG mum DID LEMME GET DROPPED ON MY HEAD AS A BABY and there was that 2007 brain injury!! >< XD
  • Fingers crossed I can read my new book club novel for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 32ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: