Sunday, March 6, 2022

Saturday Post 303c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4217 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Footsteps'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • We studied Psalm twenty-three again this week. How annoying: @ 9am I asked Uncle William to please start coz it's 9am now and if you don't now we won't end on time but Uncle William was like nah let's wait for more people to arrive first meaning he didn't start till 9:05am and since he's asked me not to comment on class ending late it ended five minutes over. *sigh*
  • Only ten minutes left, so just super-briefly:
  • Attended ESS; sang everything for worship plus the harmony for both songs but meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Reverend Chris; his sermon title was Peace Tolerance Love, the 3rd sermon from his Love God Love The Other series.
  • Had lunch with Supreme Leader @ Impressive Dumplings!
  • Went to sports @ Rochedale High but just played Candy Crush type games coz everyone was training for some upcoming sports carnival and nobody brought the ping pong table out.
  • Took a shower when I hot home - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 11% but happily fully leaned against the right side-rail before flipping the nice warm water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I popped online and then opened the door for the Slams when they arrived.
  • Used loo once before dinner: rice tonight, lotsa bok choy, several strips of tasteless soup pork and Anna passed me one chunk of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I returned online.
  • Summoned back to gobbling :P table to munch a slice of PIG mum's chestnut cake and returned online again.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening Monday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: