Thursday, October 3, 2013

Friday Post 162

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1364 steps today (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling thirty-nine kcal or 540m; however, I'm not really sure what's with D2: last night, he'd already given me more than 1000 steps when I hadn't done that much walking but today, he hasn't like given me anymore, and I've done lotsa walking! ><); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "Being God's Mirror"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Post-Traumatic Growth (1); fourthly, the spam count for the week's just four but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FOUR MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!!!! But just noting that I had a great time with Annette out @ Garbo last night, while today I had UQ physio with Ollie, some yummy udon from the Sushi Train for lunch and pincushion practice with Dr. Lin afterwards; tonight I'm attending FX! Toms Rhi's not coming coz we're attending Gina's and Laurence's WEDDING! :D Annette will come supervise my shower @ 4pm then @ night we're going to Parklands Chinese restaurant for the reception. Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl with last night's and today's events in more detail, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: