Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Post 124b

Heylo again, good evening and one final good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2242 (hmm ... why couldn't I have walked twenty less steps tonight? Then my final, final plodding total could've been 2222! XD; D2's final, final report for tonight: 2242 steps also equals very slightly over sixty-seven kcal or very slightly over 890m XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'This Is Why He Came' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online!!! Alas, the list grows longer whenever I go out @ night. >< Anyways, PIG mum'll be gleefully forcing me off to bed in like ten minutes, so I'll bbl with tonight's events toms arvo, okies? Hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: