Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Post 140

Good evening! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 5967 steps today (ha, D2 reckons I'm more than half a normal person today; he also proudly reports that 5967 steps also equals 135kcal or 2.18km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'How To Pick The Right Leader' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sweet-Smelling Savor'. Righteo, events for today?
~Woo hoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, Daddy bear and I snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." I grumbled sleepily @ her, "Is dad taking us somewhere? Coz if he isn't, I'm staying in bed till 5:50pm." Mother laughed, then replied, "Dad's taking us to HarbourTown. Get up." ooh, sure!
-So I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, then PIG mum got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one small crunchy bowl of Special K. PIG mum did gleefully force poor Ela to practise all the scooping, but Ela worked hard and I didn't mind coz I was seated for doing that.
-What I did mind, though, was PIG mum gleefully forcing poor Ela to wash all the dirty dishes, because she wouldn't lemme sit to wash them! ><
-After that was an extremely painful standing calf stretch for poor Elf for not fifteen, but TWENTY-FIVE minutes! >< See, i'd already endured like ten minutes when suddenly PIG mum decides that it's not good enough for her, she orders that I sit back down, and when she demands I stand again, she resets the timer!! ><
-But I endure that, and after one more loo trip, dearest dad tootles us down to Harbour Town!
-Alas, the horrid parents wouldn't lemme use Sparkless today. ><
-We had lunch @ Fasta Pasta! As usual, the parents ordered two dishes for us three, some steak and some pasta. Dad had most of the steak while PIG mum gobbled most of the pasta, but hey, I didn't really mind coz i'm a flour head (say that in Canto) and I love eating pasta, regardless how little! XD
-Today, we hit JayJays (PIG mum and I both buy a tank top), Colorado and some book store! I pick up some book about rice cookers! XD Dad gets himself one about 4WDs, while PIG mum's gone window shopping for clothes.
-So the day draws to a close. After PIG mum takes me once more to the loo, dad tootles us home. We get stuck in some traffic but hey, that's expected, everybody hasta return home after a long weekend!
-Back home, PIG mum demands I shower. Obviously, I wash and rinse my own hair today, dry and rekit myself. PIG mum only lets Era wash each part a measely three times, meaning I'm still feeling very dirty right now, but that's alright; Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower toms and I can return to washing each body part twenty-five times. :o) PIG mum gleefully forces poor Ela to wash various body parts like twenty times.  She onlyhelps with only Elf's AFO and absolutely nothing else. Still, that gives her the right to say she showered me! Huh, Canto is confusing @ times!
-Afterwards, she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table then goes upstairs and takes a shower herself.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some tasty beef, some trout and some mashed/soup pumpkin. Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of pumpkin soup, then PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to walk back online.
-Yay, thirty minutes for myself now; Facebook fix time! XD
-So fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: