Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thursday Post 165

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1242 steps today (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling twenty-six kcal or 490m XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Facing Your Biggest Fears In prayer'. Righteo, events for today?
-Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:05am again (same as yesterday) and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied. After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am.
-Knowing that PIG mum would be downstairs, inside my room and poking me with "fifteen more minutes," very shortly, I didn't bother trying to fall back asleep; instead, I just continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Sure enough, about 2.5 minutes after dearest dad had left for work, PIG mum was inside and poking me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back, I swung myself over fortwo more tinkles (usually, I stay for three, but PIG mum seemed like she was pressed for time this morning) and PIG mum got me kitted.Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was one small bowl of yummy Weetbix bites, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst eating, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off to writers group, taking me once to the loo when we arrived. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt; we also listened to 97.3FM all day, too. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At the library, PIG mum took me once to the loo then left for work. Only eight people attended writers group today; Gabby, Harry and Coral were all not there! Still, 'twas awesome, and next fortnight's homework topic's 'A Funny Person'.
-Afterwards, Boyd helped me once to the bathroom, and said he'd help me out to a seat afterwards, only dearest dad arrived first!
-So dad tootled us home and reheated the leftovers PIG mum had stored away the night before as my lunch. He also ordered I drain one full mug of water, which I did, just holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-When Joey arrived to teach me pilates, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Today, Era and Ela punched, Erf and Elf kicked and I pulled that therarope. Joey also saw me once more to the loo and waited for the garage door to fully shut before leaving.
-I tootled happily online; PIG mum arriving safely home around 3:20pm. She must've rolled outta bed the wrong way coz she immediately chucked some random cow @ me! But I understand that it's just the cruel and unfaithful God's way to try and ruin my day, so I'm gonna try my hardest just to ignore Him, keep a good attitude and try and enjoy the rest of my day. :o)
-Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower in just under twenty-five minutes.
-Doubt I can return online for long tonight, coz I'm sitting out two hours right now, so toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with Olly.
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong afterwards!
-Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And Joshels will take me shoebox packing toms night for small group! That's another reason why PIG mum chucked some cow @ me; apparently, it's not 'socially acceptable' to Whatsapp someone else's boyfriend. Guess that rules out Kwany, too.
-Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: