Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday Post 164d

One final good evening! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @4333. Lol, If i'd somehow managed to plod 1000 less steps today, my final, final plodding total would've been 3333! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I thought PIG mum was particularly horrible to refuse tonight; her excuse not to was because she was too busy checking out dearest dad's new mobile phone that Uncle Slam had given him! it's a sad day when you realise that your mother considers your father's new mobile phone more important to her than the safety of her only severely disabled child ... ><
-Toms: some new carer called Yunha Li will take me out to Garbo for my fortnightly trip toms morning, because PIG mum's going to work. Joey's coming Thursday arvo to teach me pilates for thirty minutes, then Yunha will supervise my shower before leaving @ 2:30pm, meaning nobody's coming from 4pm till 6pm ... hmm, will try ask dad to take us all out for dinner together toms night, it's worth a try. Toms arvo, though, I'm planning on try e-mailing Amee and asking her could I please resume my usual Thursday 4pm till 9:30pm outing, I'm not a fan of this new system PIG mum's arranged ... it's like, life's all about giving and taking, sure, but how come it's she was does all the taking while I do all the giving? >< And Yunha sounds like some European name, but I bet she's Chinese, coz her surname's Li! Anyways, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: