Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Post 164b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1331, which D2 proudly reports as also equalling thirty-two kcal or 440m. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-When Aunty Lucia arrived, for some odd reason, PIG mum let her in! So I went with her into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - I washed my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Lucia who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Aunty Lucia spread aloe vera over me, and I had another tinkle while she was still yapping away. XD Finally, she rekitted me, and I had one final tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps.
-Aunty Lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where arvo tea was the second half of the yummy lunch I'd had from Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong earlier, plus mounds of PIG mum's ironbark lettuce. I also drank one mug of yummy peppermint tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-Before Aunty Lucia left, I went once more to the loo, and flipped the light on before returning online.
-Going for my Naruto fix now; maybe bbl, otherwise hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Don't think any church aunties will come and teach me Canto translation toms; Aunty Winnie just rang mother and said they had to attend some kinda child safety training thing.

No comments: