Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Post 140b

Heylo again! look, I really don't understand how D2's functioning, what with his odd habit of resetting himself for every new day! >< Anyways, I'll just note down that my new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1366, which D2 proudly reports as also equaling thirty-seven kcal or 540m. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-Leanne messaged earlier, saying she was coming, but was running slightly late. When she announced her presence, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Then I escaped to the loo, coz I was busting! XD
-Afterwards, Leanne and I just sat and chatted. I tried the networking thing that Jane said to do.
-Leanne then went out and bought us drinks from Sakuraya! She was only gone for like ten minutes; when she came back, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door again, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Aiya, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now and demanding that I shower, but I'm still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online!!! >< So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: