Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Post 165b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1521, which D2 proudly reports as also equaling thirty-two kcal or 750m. XD Anyways, continuing today's events?
-When Carol announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Carol who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-BTW, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hope and a Future'.
-I had one tinkle before Carol flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was repinning D2 onto my pants.
-Carol and I held hands and I walked out well to the gobbling :P table with her, where I helped make my half an arvo toastie. The mug of yummy mint green tea was my second, official and final mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After cleaning the bathroom, Carol sat and very lightly massaged Ela for a whole seventy minutes! Ela got painted yellow with brown spots today, BTW.
-Before leaving @ 6pm, Carol took me once more to the loo. She's back on Saturday, and will have some chicken dish for tonight.
-Me, doubt I'll return online after dinner, coz I've already exceeded the PISSY two hours online that PIG mum allots me, so toms:
-Late morning UQ physio with Olly. Must remember to ask him right away does he want me to plod six laps up front then six laps @ the end, I'm not going twelve laps straight, that's crazy!
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Fong afterwards!
-Aunty Lucia's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-Joshels is taking me to pack shoe boxes with my small group toms night! I should be fun, but I'm seriously not looking forward to having to stand all night; ugh, I hate standing ... ><
-Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S, When dearest dad came home, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

No comments: