Friday, December 14, 2018

Saturday Post 280


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total from Friday actually stands @ 1573 (ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand); secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 523 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Change Your Attitude Towards It’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • I stayed online till 4:40pm, then took my quickest possible shower, washing and rinsing my own hair today. Because I was showering my quickest, I only had time to sing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud softly, slowly but most hatefully five times.
  • At 2:42pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:42. Now, lemme play one more lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 2:53pm, I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game I already lasted 8:37!
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra strap, Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who microwaved me some rice for arvo tea; see, we’d just had chicken soup for lunch and I knew I’d not be getting any rice for dinner coz I was going out to see the Roar play!
  • Dad came way earlier than Kim’s supposed end shift time @ 5:45pm, ordered me off to the loo and drove us off to the Eight Mile Plains bus station.
  • We boarded the bus bound for Suncorp Stadium! ‘Twas all packed, not even any standing room left, by the Garden City stop!
  • Upon arrival, I was ready to get inside and use the bathroom since I hadn’t gone before we left (unsure why the parents tend to get pissed when I use the bathroom more frequently?) but dad insisted we stop to share a muffin (he lemme have three/four bites and gulped the rest himself) before we entered.
  • Lol, I’d sat and Whatsapped PIG mum to let her know we’d arrived, when dad came back, said we’d taken the wrong seats and ordered I move across several more! Sheesh, there’s lotsa empty seats during soccer matches; couldn’t you lemme stay seated until someone came over and claimed the seat?? *sigh*
  • Cripes, they’d scored by like the 12th minute! O_o. We equalized in like the 26th, but they scored again in the 28th, before gifting us an own goal then scoring again during extra time!
  • Come halftime, dad went to buy us some dinner and I Whatsapped PIG mum to let her know the progress score. Christy jie was hilarious; after I Whatsapped her to let her know that dad and I were watching the Roar play, she asked me, who are the Roar? XD
  • Scoreless second half; final score 2-3. The poor Roar are like firmly @ the bottom of the ladder; small wonder attendance was only slightly over eleven thousand!
  • Used the loo once more before catching the bus home. One advantage of requiring a wheelchair for mobility: don’t haveta wait in long queues to board the bus! When the traffic warden saw us approaching, she waved us over and put us on the next available bus!
  • After getting off the Eight Mile Plains bus station, dad drove us home. Unfortunately, once home he got outta the car and caught my hand having a quick scratch inside my pants and got pissed, immediately dobbing on me. Why I feel safe writing this: PIG mum has jeered @ me often enough that nobody ever reads theis boring blog of mine and that’s fine, I’m not looking for readers; I only started this blog to record my daily events!
  • Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night!  Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep, coz PIG mum would be stirring in one hour!

Yup, like clockwork, PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am and wakes me; after another pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and leaves for her half day’s work and after dearest dad retucks Daddy Bear and I back into bed and promises to stay quiet so we can cuddle and snore, before returning to sleep I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Before Besta arrives, I wake twice more for the pot :p, also spending ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • When Besta arrives a few minutes early, I hear her telling dad she set the alarm coz she didn’t wanna oversleep like last week. XD She bids me good morning from the door; Daddy Bear nods back good morning and she immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving herself from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for one more tinkle and excitedly tell her about the two/three dreams I had this week. Besta gets me kitted and then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her usual weekly break.

Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole sandwich of egg and ham; also thanks to Besta who adds one slice of cheese for me and cooks the bread yummy. I =enjoy my first big mug of white tea with two sugars, also sucking the teabag once. XD
  • Happiness is then reading my new book club novel for 1.25 hours! As for Besta, after tidying my bedroom she sits and massages Ela for just under one hour while watching television.
  • At midday, I use the loo for one more tinkle, and Besta makes me another mug of tea. I’m just about to ring Aunty Nga, when she rings me first! We only have a brief chat; she’s gotta take Mickey to school and collect his report card!
  • Next I ring and chat with Aunty Lai for about seven minutes.
  • At 12:30pm I head to the bathroom for my nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-second favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle and get creamed. When Besta rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she’s giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, lunch is one big bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me plus my third and final big mug of white tea with two sugars. I happily read for another thirty minutes.
  • Before Besta leaves, I use the loo for two more tinkles.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Since Bible study’s finished, PIG mum’ll get me up, leave for CM then come back around 10:40am and take me to EM.
  • Would love lunch out with my ESS peers but fully prepared for a cheap five buck lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also dreading a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum …
  • But hopefully dearest dad will take us out for dinner tonight!
  • So hopefully bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: