Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday Post 378f


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @2062 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘My Savior Leads Me… And Francie’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When dearest dad gets home, I enquire after his tummy. Phew, it’s only mine that’s stuffed up; both the parents are fine. PIG mum tumbles down from her long afternoon nap (which has stretched all the way into the evening XD) and feeds me two Mylanta tablets. Phew, they work and now Tum Tum feels much better~
  • Before dinner, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back to join the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The usual boiled, tasteless dinner: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, some tofu and two/three slices of tasteless soup beef/pork.
  • Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of hot soup before I take my bowl over to the sink then walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, today I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: