Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Post 276b


Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2267 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘We Band of Brothers’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! But I’ve realized I’ll not have time to go through today’s events in detail, so just briefly, continuing today’s events?

  • After the usual breakfast, Kim tootles me off to the Garbo library for our last GCCW for 2018!
  • Turns out the group had earlier decided to leave homework for our first meeting next year, but I’d written especially about my teddies for Christmas and so Ken lemme share my story! ^^ Morning tea was fancy, too; think I took several mobile shots to show PIG mum~
  • After the meeting ended, Kim picked me up, took me once more to the loo then drove me straight to the next party: the CODA client Christmas party! The place was full when we arrived; thanks to Kim who held hands with me as we walked down the steep driveway into the CODA place.
    • After I sat down, the lady seated beside me stuck out her hand. “Hi, I’m Olivia,” she introduced. I stuck mine out inresponse. “Hi, I’m Emily.” Then a third lady also takes my hand, interrupting with, “Hi, I’m Annette.” I started to reply, “Hi Annette, I’m Emily,’ then suddenly realized the speaker was Annette Kennedy, who used to look after me all the time! I asked after Mr. Matt, Luke and Rachael; she told me Matt’s a wardie working somewhere now, Luke and Rachel are working @the same Hungry jack’s but Rach has become a manager!
    • Now @ 8:53pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:08. Have caught up on the game I missed yesterday and will therefore willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    • Lunch was just finger food; we played picture bingo but unfortunately I didn’t win anything. Lucky door prize was funny, though: the tickets kept getting drawn and drawn and drawn and DRAWN until EVERYONE had won a prize! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: