Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Post 280f


Good evening again, and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1954. Oh, I’m sure I’ll crack two grand some other night, just not TONIGHT. Righteo, probable final, final events for Sunday?

  • At 9pm, after publishing the previous post, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Looks like dad’s setting up the Christmas tree right now; hopefully I’ll decorate it before I’ve gotta let PIG boot me off to bed!
  • Toms: Alyssa’s coming to give Ela her last OT session this year; I’ve already written her a Christmas card!
  • Will hopefully get time to watch Nine’s morning news~
  • Hopefully can get some rice for lunch toms; I didn’t have any @ all today; should I not get any toms either, will surely start displaying withdrawal symptoms! >< XD
  • Tina’s coming @ 1pm and coming with to hydro; I take heart, coz it’s the last for this year, hurrah!
  • She’ll see me showered hopefully before leaving @ 4pm; I’m hoping I can eat some arvo tea and read for one hour before returning online!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

No comments: