Sunday, December 9, 2018

Sunday Post 279b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1839 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘’Adding Muscle To Our Prayers’. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After finishing my most important two hours of the day online, I immediately continued writing my Xmas Greetings; they’re due out the day after tomorrow!
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap, she immediately booted me offline, gleefully forcing me on ages of those exercises Steve had left me.
  • Those done, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I was ready for arvo tea, but instead had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on ages of stupid exercises for her. At least the exercises looked brilliant; Alyssa had illustrated them with minions! XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: