Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thursday Post 266c


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2763. Righteo, final, final events for Thursday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, , rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Toms: seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum’s collected one entire week’s worth of news to yap @ him. XD
  • Will prolly haveta yell upstairs around 9:45am and ask PIG mum to please help me up, coz I don’t think I’m got any morning appointments for her.
  • Will prolly also only have a bland tasteless lunch (just like dinner was tonight) because PIG mum’s already griping that I’ll gain weight when I start attending Christmas parties next week. *sigh*
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, coz she’s not coming toms.
  • Originally dad thought maybe we’d see the Roar play thanks to free tickets from Josh, but that’s not till next week! So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me toms?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: