Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday Post 277d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Not sure why the internet decided to die tonight, but I calculated my final, final plodding total manually (I’ll have you know I graduated Year Twelve Maths B with an A-, thank-you very much XD) and it’s 2627. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually I visit the loo once more @ 9pm, but tonight I was still playing Bejeweled! XD I lasted a memorable 9:02, and promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • When the game ended @ 9:02pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Alayna’s taking me out to The Glen to meet Mariana and her kids for a Christmas lunch! Not sure if it’ll be just a social gathering/will she update me on her search to find me proper paid seated work.
  • Only it’ll haveta be a quick lunch, coz I’m seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture @ 2pm! Bet PIG mum can’t wait to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: