Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday Post 280d


One final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 923. Righteo, final, final events for Saturday?

  • After publishing the previous post, I went and continued sending my Xmas greetings to various people.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. PIG mum’s attending CM then coming back and taking me to EM.
  • Would love to have lunch out afterwards with ESS peers, but expecting a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *another sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: