Sunday, December 30, 2018

Monday Post 282


Good afternoon and HAPPY NYE, everyone! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1133 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Time To Clean House!’ Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:46pm, I lasted 6:19. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:01pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night; what a great way to end the year! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Daddy Bear and I then cuddled and snored (cozit’s really hot now, usually he’ll sleep to the side and Juice’ll sleep over Tum Tum, but PIG mum lemme turn on the air con last night – please note I said she lemme turn the air con on; she didn’t turn it on for me – and since it was cooler, Daddy Bear resumed his usual spot), me waking hourly for the pot :P until PIG mum started a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’d let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly not only with the bra strap but the tee coz dearest dad’s home before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • A rather boring breakfast to finish 2018 with: two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Before leaving to meet Kristen and Mrs. Grassick for lunch, I do a stinky unspeakable.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to Café Mi to meet Mrs. Grassick and Kristen for lunch! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; she decides we’ll listen to the Voice Of China judge all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for twenty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela’s fingers for about four mother.
  • Inconsiderate mother doesn’t bother checking underground for parking; instead, she zooms straight upstairs where of course all the disability spots are taken. For some reason, she bitches like that’s MY fault?? Whatever. Luckily, there’s one available spot outside the cinemas; PIG mum parks there and I haul myself up the ramp into the building then down the ramp into Café Mi.
  • When Kristen and Mrs. Grassick arrive, there’s hugs all around! I invite Kristen to sit beside me on the comfy leather sofa; PIG mum and Mrs. Grassick take the normal chairs facing us.
  • For lunch, I have half the Western meal with a cold milk tea, PIG mum has half the Asian meal with a hot lemon water, Kristen got chow kway teow and Mrs. Grassick had noodle soup. Over lunch, PIG mum yaps happily @ Mrs. Grassick while Kristen and I chat about everything.
  • After lunch, we each eat one darn tart!
  • Then hugs all around and promises to stay in touch before PIG mum tootles us home.
  • Huh, I feel ripped off: since dearest dad’s already home, PIG mum gets off from having to turn the alarm off. *sigh*
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era and walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s the second half of lunch, plus one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness is getting to read my illustrated HP3 for one hour~ As for Kim, after she cleans the bathroom, she sits and very gently and very sporadically massages Ela for about seventy minutes, while watching YouTube clips and letting PIG mum yap @ her.
  • Before Kim leaves @ 3:30pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I’d better start penning my 2018 reflections; it’s 2019 toms!
  • So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’m waiting for 2019 to arrive before hitting the sack but will try my best to get up before midday passes toms!
  • Better get started on my 2018 reflections; hopefully bbl tonight otherwise cya all next year!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: