Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday Post 281b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 685. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

  • After enjoying my most important two hours of the day online, I went over and read my new book for one more hour. It’s only Saturdays I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book. :o) Doesn’t matter how bloody slow the cruel and unfaithful God has left me with reading; I’d be damned before I let him take that love away from me!
  • For arvo tea, I also munched one juicy nashi. Not sure why PIG mum didn’t peel and cut it up for me first; I thought she said always peel fruit because it’s sprayed with lotsa pesticides! Also, because I’ve ground all my teeth down, it’s actually quite difficult to fit the thing into my mouth for a bite. Still, I managed. XD Somehow, I always do … *sigh*
  • Now @ 6:11pm I’ve played one more memorable game of Bejeweled lasting 7:21. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • Pear munched, I did a stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Lol, dad’s bought duck and dumplings home; he wants to ‘jol dong’ tonight! Even though today’s overcast, it’s still pretty stinking hot …
  • Anyways, since I’ve already exceeded the PISSY two hours online that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to, I’d better watch Nine’s 6pm news. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: