Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thursday Post 290d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2562. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • It's ice cream night, tonight, yay!
  • Toms: Kim's helping me up @ 9am.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Dad had better remember he's taking me out to lunch @ Ho Lin Wah; if he takes away half for arvo tea I'm gonna be mighty pissed!
  • Seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo.
  • Kim's coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturdays anymore.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: