Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Wednesday Post 288c

Good afternoon! Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1517. Ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, continuing events for today?
  • After I enjoyed watching Seven's morning news, I used the loo, got changed then made myself a tuna in tomato and onion with one slice of cheese for lunch.
  • My watch says Nat arrived two minutes late but she claims she arrived on time. Lol, she prolly arrived on time but ten spent two minutes logging into the system! I've told carers before: when you arrive, come announce your arrival before logging in else I'm gonna think you were late! XD
  • I was ready to leave @ 12:30pm, the usual leaving time but PIG mum had to spend another five minutes yapping @ Nat first. XD Fair enough, that's coz she's leaving for Hong Kong Sunday and Nat's coming next Tuesday and taking me for my weekly torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. XD
  • NAB physio with Chryselle: stepping for Erf, weightshifting, forty sit-to-stands and 9:56 on the treadmill. 9:56 and not ten minutes because I told Chryselle @ 9:50 that Elf's ankle was twinging every step; but no matter since I was almost finished; instead, Ethan yanked the safety cord then had me lie down on the plinth, where he and Chryselle examined Elf.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: