Monday, October 28, 2019

Tuesday Post 299

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1425 steps (promise you I'll have cracked 1.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Meditate On God's Word'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night; that's the 23RD time this year I've achieved one straight week of consecutive awesome sleeps! :D Nature didn't call until 6:05am; after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:15am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s holidaying in HK right now, I'm enjoying a bit of holiday myself! XD 
  • Shortly afterwards, dad comes to hit me with the eye goo before retucking Shirley and me back into bed, saying that Nat would come and help me up @ 8:30am.
  • Unsure why the computer's so slow and unresponsive today? Never mind, will let myself off playing my two usual games of Bejeweled but still promise to willingly hit the sack tonight because I've just played three memorable ones: one game lasting more than seven minutes, another lasting more than eight minutes and the third lasting more than eleven! But just briefly, now:
  • Nat comes @ 8:30am to help me up. Thanks to her who squirted me some toothpaste and made me one big mug of white tea.
  • Saw Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session: stood most session, bent fourteen times to ground for Ela to move object, weightshifting, bent down to ground the 15th time for Era to touch the floor, timed reaching for both hands then three/four attempts before leaving successfully
  • Then went to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; Uncle Tai wasn't present coz Aunty Ann had sent him out to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to buy groceries! Then they're having lunch @ Sunnybank Oriental/Dong Gei, the lucky things~
  • Nat drove me home and got me cutlery before leaving @ least twenty minutes before her shift ended. Lol, next time I should remember not to sign her off before the proper time her shift ends/get dad to sign her off!
  • Lunch was rice leftovers from last night; good, coz I'm not sure I'm having rice for dinner @ small group tonight!
  • Then I used the loo for one tinkle before plopping online.
  • Annie's coming to mind me this arvo from 4-6pm; dad says I can have two Tim Tams and a pear for arvo tea, score!
  • Then we'll prolly leave right after Annie does; small group's starting one hour earlier than usual (6:30pm) because we're eating peri peri chicken together! I'm presuming it's gonna be more like BBQ chook for me, since I'm pathetic and can't eat hot food. XD
  • Toms: someone new called Eva T's coming to help me up? Hope she's nice~
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news~
  • Nat's coming back @ 12:15pm and taking me to the NAB for my last session with Chryselle ... gosh, I hope NAB physio ends after that! Unless Ethan's a hard arse and failed someone ... XD
  • She'll see me home, showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving @ 4:15pm; Kim comes fifteen minutes after that to take me to choir! Although that apparently ends early December, too …
  • But she'll be gone before 8pm, meaning dad can sign her off.
  • Pity that PIG mum's changed my ice cream day to Wednesday ... oh well, as long as I'm getting some, I'm content. XD
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: