Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday Post 288d


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2521. Ha, I’m just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

At 9pm, I walked myself slowly to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

Wonder will PIG mum remember Thursday has now become my ice cream night?

·        Toms: may haveta get myself up. *sigh*

·        Will hopefully get to watch Seven’s morning news!

·        Hopefully also PIG mum remembers she said she’ll take me out for lunch toms … otherwise expect a pissy plodding total from me.

·        Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo … bet PIG mum’s simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD

·        Then Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she’s not coming Saturday.

·        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to theirweek toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: