Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday Post 295c

Good evening and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2466 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Haystack Prayers' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I et home from small group tonight!! >< *sigh* But just super-briefly, events for today?
  • Phew, PIG mum helped me up this morning~
  • Torture session with Vincent the bloody physio: stood most session, bent ten times to floor for Ela to move object, timed reaching for both hands, weightshifting and leaning forwards.
  • Had udon for lunch @ The Sushi Train
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Shelby minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Off to church for small group Bible study tonight~
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum'll help me up again!
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news~
  • Nat's taking me to the NAB for physio @ 12:15 then seeing me home and showered before leaving @ 4:15pm.
  • Only since there's no choir toms night but Kim's still got her 3.5 hour shift with me, I think she says we can watch a short movie together!
  • I've only played one game of Bejeweled today but will still willingly hit the sack because it lasted 8:27!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Let Your Heart Walk The Streets Of Heaven'.

No comments: