Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday Post 288e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2517. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's my official ice cream night; I don't like how PIG mum's changed it to Thursday ... *sigh*
  • Tomorrow's my fortnightly shopping trip, yay! Dunno why Deb can't take me, but Elisabeth said she found someone to cover the shift ... she'd better come!
  • Looking forward to catching up with Fi Mok and munchkins @ Cha Kee Too for lunch! Was originally Cha Kee but when I asked did they have bigger tables for five I was directed to Cha Kee Too which apparently has the same menu!
  • Hoping dad will take us out for dinner toms night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! XD Yeah, I can usually accomplish that every Wednesday~
    P.P.S.  Hopefully the internet will return to normal speed toms … tonight it’s taking @ least five seconds to respond whenever I click sth! How annoying … >< XD

No comments: