Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thursday Post 290b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2417 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm still owed FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's 6pm news!! Righteo just briefly, potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • At 5:31pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Deb came to help me up just after 8am; while she helped me get kitted, I regaled her with the fiasco that transpired last Thursday fortnight!
  • After breakfast, I did a stinky unspeakable then we hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Grabbed Robin Hobb's Assassin's Fate and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 10:26am.
  • Bought groceries from Woolies; bumped into Caitlin! At Woolies today they've been encouraged to dress up for Halloween; Caitlin had pointy teeth and there was this checkout chic that was like a bloody mummy! o_O XD
  • Deb bought me one normal custard bun and one sausage bun from New York Baguette then we went upstairs and finished grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • Wentto Woka Underwood for lunch; after arriving Pastor Grace messaged me, asking could Uncle David (Pastor Chris' dad) join us? Definitely; we just asked a waiter for a bigger table and she pushed two three-seaters together for us.
  • We had a lovely lunch together; Pastor Chris' parents are flying back to Sydney with Jetstar tonight; they live in Hurstville!
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thankas to Deb who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was my second big mug of white tea and two sugars and my yummy custard bun; dad didn't nab half, score!
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Toms: Kim's minding me from 7am till 9am then again from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • Hope dad remembers his PROMISE to take me out for ONE (not half) a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah!
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture @ like 2pm.
  • Oh! Once I've finished my most important two hours online, I've gotta submit my GCCW competition entry; it's due tonight!
  • So hopefully bbl tonight after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Max Futcher and Sharyn Ghidella. All the interesting surnames I found: Soni, Greenhalgh, Henscke, Strong, Purvinas, Mumme, Schulze, Costigan, sth like Wullschulger, Bartone, Lion, Frecklington, Cheatley, Furphy, Kadak, Blackwood, Newsom, Lynham, Trad, Chumbley, Carven, Scanlon, Seibold, Holbrook, Auld, Avishka, Marlinga, Pradeep, Zerafa, Whop, Barradale, Blowers, Hill, Lafreniere and Colbeck. Tony Auden read the weather report; Mt. Gravatt's 16-24 toms. 1AUD = 69USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report. Wow, that's the 26TH time this year I've gotten to watch the entire Seven's 6pm news! :D
    P.P.S. Now @ 7:25pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:40. T hat's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more memorable games: one lasting 7:42 and the other 7:47!
    P.P.P.S. Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Scar Stories and Joni's devotional topic's 'Like An Unfailing Spring'.

No comments: