Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thursday Post 308

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3361 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's "Your Daily 'Spiritual Supplements'". Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:04pm, I lasted 5:08. "Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 7th consecutive sleep last night! That's the 19TH time this year I've enjoyed one straight week of awesome sleeps! :D True, unfortunately, there were two/three instances of lbl but since Tina would be helping me up this morning I hoped PIG mum wouldn't realise and bite my head off. XD
  • Nature called again @ 6:50am; after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:00am 
    beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, nature called again; after another pot :P trip I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 5:50pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:08. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz like yesterday, I've played one more game lasting exactly eight minutes!
  • Today Tina arrived ten minutes late. When she gave her funny knock, opened the door and sang good morning, Shirley nodded back @ her. Tina just went "Okay," and left! Shirley was like, score, she didn't say fifteen more minutes; when she comes back you can demand fifteen more minutes then. XD
  • Actually Tina came back after only fourteen minutes, but Shirley imperiously shooed her away after I muttered "Fifteen more minutes" and she really left! Twenty-nine more minutes, score! XD
  • When Tina came back a second time, I used the pot :P once more and then gave her step-by-step instructions on how to get me kitted for today.
  • After brushing teeth (thanks to Tina who squirted me some toothpaste), I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was one of PIG mum's yummy green tea buns, all my usual drugs :P and one very watery mug of Milo. PIG mum forgot the extra mug of water and I certainly wasn't gonna ask for one coz my Milo tasted very watery! When I asked Tina why she hadn't made the Milo with milk, she answered that's how PIG mum told her to make it. *sigh* Another thing I can be cranky @ PIG mum for; she already took away my beanie with a pom pom and swapped it for the red Arsenal beanie coz she said it wasn't 'cold enough'! I mean what the heck? It's like the middle of Winter! >< *sigh* But huge thanks to Tina who turned on Sunrise for my viewing pleasure~
  • Breakfast finished, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • That done, I get into Tina's car and she tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my weekly shopping trip! Frustration occurs when I find out PIG mum didn't put my parking permit into my bag for me, meaning Tina parked further away. >< *sigh*
  • After one loo trip, I couldn't find the Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnstone novel I'd been reading previously! Instead, I started a new book: Kylie Chan's Scales Of Empire; I never knew she wrote sci fi! I reached page twenty-five @ 11:12am and reached page thirty-three @ 11:24am.
  • After one more loo trip, Tina and I took two escalators up onto the fourth level, grabbed a trolley and started grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • That done, after catching the escalator back down, I held onto the trolley and braced my back against the wall while Tina went into New York Baguette to buy me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Our last stop before lunch is Woolies; I see Caitlin! We elbow bump and have a quick chat while Tina scans our groceries through the self-serve checkout.
  • Tina  tootles us back to Woka Warrigal. I place my takeaway order to Nick and then we both sit and wait. Tina's slightly disgruntled that we had to wait twenty minutes for the food to arrive; I just giggled coz after my food was done, Nick got Tina's attention by calling her, "Miss?" XD
  • Back home, I said hello to Pastor Grace, turned off the alarm and then headed into the gobbling :P table for lunch.
  • 'Twas great to finally drink a HK-style milk tea; I didn't get one last week! Pastor Grace bought some kinda Nissan two minute noodles with soup to put them in and Tina had her usual turkey slice, plain crackers and plain crisps. 
  • When Pastor Grace left, I walked her out and elbow bumped with her before returning to finish my lunch coz I'm a terribly slow eater. XD
  • Finally all finished, I headed into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, since Tina came back to gimme some facewash and kindly held the showerhead over my back and kept me warm while I washed, I was actually all done after only 10% but happily fully leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling Tina back.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina got me rekitted, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
  • Back outside, I started reading the day's Bible passages while Tina went back to clean the bathroom.
  • That done, I signed her off with my thanks and byes. She's back Mondat 2-5pm.
  • For arvo tea, I let PIG mum nab half my yummy sausage bun and drank one mug of green tea.
  • That done, I snuck my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush type games while sitting over the bowl for the full five tinkles. XD
  • Waiting for dinner now ...
  • Toms: can't remember what time's NAB physio (morning, maybe?) but I'm seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Hopefully I can watch Nine's 6pm news, wolf down dinner and be seated on the sofa ready to watch the Broncos live from 7:30pm! Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: