Saturday, July 18, 2020

Saturday Post 305b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ 800 (not 750 coz silly dad locked himself outta the house again and I had to walk down the hallway and let him back inside XD) and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'When The Splendour Is Gone'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Precisely two hours after I'd started online, I'd signed outta everything, and after using the loo for one more tinkle, happily read for another fifty minutes, because it's only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours reading~ Oh, this morning I read for seventy minutes first up, finishing pg. 275 @ 11:02 and then finishing pg. 300 @ 12:02. I chatted with Aunty Lai for 9:07 and this afternoon I reached pg. 325 @ 4:52 and finished pg. 333 @ 5:19.
  • One more loo trip and tinkle for me before I returned online; the parents just returned home from walkies and dad's already @ me to go watch the news but I'm like nah not tonight, better compose my GCCW homework instead.
  • Toms: I thought PIG mum had rung CODA and organised someone to come help me up in the morning since CSS had resumed but Kim says she's not coming again till next Friday? Must ask her when she comes back inside.
  • Just did: turns out CODA can't find anyone to come help me up toms and have already stopped looking! >< PIG mum'll help me up, and then attend church. Dad's staying @ home with me.
  • Don't feel like watching the news tonight; suppose I'll go pen my GCCW homework for next Thursday now. Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: