Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Post 305c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, I've already logged in Sunday's plodding total @ 1630; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'United In Separation' and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the entire week's now sixty. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Let PIG mum boss me around preparing arvo tea; also let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one yummy banana for arvo tea and also poured myself one mug of jasmine green tea to wash it down with.
  • Showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hateful sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back.
  • Dried, creamed and remitted I returned online. Dad tried to order me to head over to the television and watch the news but I refused coz it'd already started.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • Grr, I thought David said last week he'd only come every fortnight from now on, but PIG mum says he's coming toms still! *sigh*
  • Tina's minding me from 2pm till 4/5pm.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Nine's news 6pm bulletin; the 88TH time I'll have watched it!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: