Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Wednesday Post 307b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1633; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Wide, Sweeping Grace' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sweeping Treasure'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap, she demanded I shower. She then spitefully emptied my commode chair meaning I'd haveta lift the toilet seat. *sigh*
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hateful sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 13%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for PIG mum.
  • After she dried my back I did everything else and she didn't feature again until Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying. Oh, she passed me each piece of clothing, does that count? XD
  • After drying the toilet seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum passed me a banana for arvo tea; Era and my mouth peeled it straightaway and I wolfed it down before PIG mum could think to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me! 
  • Another reason why PIG mum was mean today: instead of passing me my cup of tea, she left it on the benchtop and ordered I get it myself. *sigh* Luckily, she didn't notice when I gave one skoot and collected my mobile from the cabinet and happily read Tony Blair's memoirs for one hour. As for the tea, since I was afraid I'd spill it while walking back to the gobbling :P table, I just fully leaned against the benchtop and quickly sculled the mug lest PIG mum notice and bite my head off. XD
  • The parents went for allies; after happily reading for one hour I skooted my chair over to the drawers and got myself a spoon for dinner.
  • Then I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: