Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday Post 305d

Good evening again! Firstly, I've already logged in Saturday's plodding total @ 1630 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Little Things'. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my armchair over to the drawer and get this morning for lunch; July has been satisfied NINE times already! :D Dinner tonight: leftover fried rice from yesterday's, covered totally with one mound of icky bitter vegetable, one thin slice of tasteless soup beef and one tiny chunk of yummy chicken.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one yucky bowl of soup (originally I intended to just pickup the bowl and gulp the soup down but the parents got up me for getting my thumb wet?), before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Off to keep watching last night's match replay now! Hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the entire week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: