Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday Post 305f

Good evening again! Since I've already noted down everything I usually do, just lemme cover final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: my remedial physio sessions @ the NAB begin! Well, Sonia called them high-intensity sessions ... actually, I'm unsure: doesn't this one toms only last one hour like normal ones? Anyhow, PIG mum says to have an early lunch and then someone (I've forgotten who XD) will drive me out.
  • Can't remember did PIG mum say after get home shower then lunch/lunch then shower? I'm hoping shower first, else I'll be mighty hungry!
  • Meaning nobody's coming the regular 4-6pm.
  • Instead, small group starts early! We're having social @ church, bring dinner, eat and play boardgames! Enoch has said he'll buy me dinner (kebab) and drink (chocolate milk tea with pearl) and I'll pay him back afterwards. Wonder if we can also have supper @ Maccas?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers, 
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: