Saturday, July 18, 2020

Sunday Post 305c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! With a potential final, final plodding total of only 750, lemme just cover potential final, final events for today?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is two slices of dry (unbuttered) toast with mashed avocado and the tiniest sprinkling of salt, all my usual drugs :P the hugest mug of water we've got and one much smaller mug of Milo. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Huh, isn't PIG mum horrid? I asked her please not to empty the commode chair until after she came home from church; she just smirked and close the lid anyway. She's spiteful like that ... *sigh* To negate her vindictiveness, after reading the day's Bible passages I went and stuck a pad into my knickers in case of any light bladder leakage accidents..
  • Lol I tootled online for myself while dearest dad watched CSS from YouTube live. Lol, it took me awhile to recognise Pastor Grace's voice! XD
  • After Cantonese service ended, dad used the loo and lifted the lid up, phew! Once he'd exited I headed into tinkle; I'd already drunk one massive mug of water and one much smaller mug of Milo this morning!
  • For worship today, I sung everything plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 1:48pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:52. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:24 (just like yesterday) and the other 7:25!
  • Speaker today was Pastor Grace with a sermon about foundations. ESS ended super-early today; before midday!
  • When dad summoned me over for lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lunch was half a packet of two minute noodles (meaning dad had 1.5 packets himself), lotsa yummy broccoli, one lil chunk of chicken and two tiny slices of soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Seeing that I've already exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit PIG mum so gleefully imposes on me, suppose I'll continue my GCCW homework ... unless there's Sunday NRL on Nine? Also having a Messenger chat with Able.
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum helps me up...
  • David's coming to gimme a session of physio @ 2pm. Turns out he's coming weekly until the end of this month and then fortnightly.
  • But I keep forgetting will Tina come from 2pm till 4/5pm. XD
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the entire Nine's 6pm news; it'll be the 91ST time I've watched it!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: