Friday, March 5, 2021

Saturday Post 350

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 921 steps (bet I'll have cracked one grand before the day's out! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Be Creative (3)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs and after one pot :P trip, I immediately fell back asleep coz I was sure she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, one hour later noisy PIG mum a-THUMPS upstairs to get changed for her half day's work; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. After the second pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online!!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: