Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wednesday Post 3513b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4521 (ha, I'm just over 4.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Something Much Bigger' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'What Humility Looks Like'. Righteo, just very briefly (because I've already exceeded the PISSY two hour net time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to), continuing events for Wednesday?

  • Victoria arrives and tootles me off to UQ for my two hour session. Physio today: two six minute walk tests, thirty sit-to-stands with left weightshifting and reaching for Era, walked around outside once with Sonia and climbed six steps.
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Victoria who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed out to the gobbling :P table and played Farm Heroes (free lives! XD) until PIG mum came home and fed me one tomato and onion tuna toastie with one slice of cheese for lunch.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture; got a delicious slice of birthday cake from him! :D
  • Had the slice of cake for arvo tea, popped online and attended choir rehearsal via Facebook Live.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and then had dinner:rice tonight, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, one tiny chunk of tasteless soup beef, pork and chicken each and two absolutely minuscule slivers of salted duck egg.
  • Dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup, bowl was taken over to the sink and I returned online.
  • Righteo, back to study now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: