Monday, March 22, 2021

Tuesday Post 352b

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 3691 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after Kim gets me home from Toastmasters tonight!! Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • I awoke again for the pot around 6:35am, when dearest dad walked very considerately down the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage, after which I immediately fall back asleep with Alaistair, since I knew dearest dad would leave for wqork @ like 7:45am!
  • When dearest dad kissed me goodbye one hour later and retucked me back into bed, I used the pot :P again.
  • I snore happily for another hour, wakingf once more to use the pot :P and then returning to bed and awaiting Hannah's arrival @ 9am. Only she doesn't appear; suddenly, Davina rings, says Hannah's been held up with her previous client and can't come look after me! Luckily, soon after she finds Kim, who can come @ 9:45am, but that means PIG mum will haveta help me up (like, doing the bra strap and Elf's AFO straps. Also means I'll get far less help getting kitted and poor Ela will haveta hold the toothbrush but hey. Can't be helped.
  • @ least for breakfast this morning I didn't haveta get myself a spoon - PIG mum fed me one slice of toast with avocado and apparently she sprinkled salt over the top but my tastebuds are so insensitive I couldn't taste any. Either that or she only 'pretended' to sprinkle some. XD I also drank one full mug of water, perhaps one much smaller mug of Milo and spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Just briefly, coz lest than thirty minutes left:
  • Did a stinky unspeakable; Davina found Kim to mind me from 9:45am till 1pm! and she tootled me off to Garbo to meet Chris, Kira and her carer for lunch! Unfortunately Kim couldn't find any disabled car parks available and parked rather far away; luckil I had Red Stick and felt Kim's hand touching my back and knew I was safe.
  • Went to Reject Shop first to buy Callum a birthday card and walked into Eight Street to find sth for lunch under fifteen bucks then sat outside and we both poked @ our smartphones for thirty minutes before going to meet Chris, Kira and her carer outside JB HI-FI!
  • Lol, Chris didn't appear; apparently she's been sick but suddenly got called into work? Kira's carer's only twenty-two! She works for Wisdom Care in Ipswich and Kira got me this Minions activity box for my birthday present and bought me this really cute little polar bear from Sea World for my souvenir!
  • Over lunch we all just chatted; afterwards, Kira left and returned with this HUGE tub of frozen yoghurt, coconut ice cream and sprinkles! Earlier, Kim said she would buy me healthy ice cream from The Sushi Train as my birthday; instead she bought me a pearl milk tea! With only 30% sugar, but hey. XD
  • Got home and showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I head outside and turn the computer on.
  • Oh! Mr. Hall rang! He groused that apparently he tried ringing me SEVERAL times Saturday morning (my birthday) but I didn't answer; we're going to The Glen for lunch next next Friday coz next Friday's Easter Friday!
  • When Kim leaves, PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoy Aunty Ann's firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoys yapping ceaselessly @ Aunty Ann. XD My grateful thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept the conversation going.
  • Before I left, Aunty Ann gave me a birthday card, a Coffee Club voucher and said go eat your favourite eggs Benedict! :D
  • Kim's coming back and taking me to Toastmasters tonight; I'm warmup Mastter this time and the topic's 'Seasons'.
  • Looking forward to my Happy Meal with an OJ afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up coz Tina's meant to come drive me to UQ @ 8:15, although I bet she'll be late. She's got a good excuse this time: the awful weather. XD
  • After physio for two hours, Tina will see me home, showered and fed with lunch before leaving @ like 1pm.
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms. Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him; me, I hope he remembers my belated birthday cake! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: