Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday Post 352d

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2627. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: has PIG mum got Tiff coming to gimme a session of OT? Don't know, but if she does, I'll know she'll definitely help me up.
  • Ooh meeting Fiona and Callum for our belated birthday lunch @ Woka Underwood come midday! Unsure will PIG mum insist on joining ...
  • Kim's minding me from 3pm till 5pm.
  • Perhaps I'll get to watch the 6pm bulletin for the 49TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot: yay for ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~

No comments: