Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wednesday Post 353b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3156 (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Wisely Weeding' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's ''Let Down The Anchor'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • Joined choir rehearsal from Cath and Mr. Jay's living room coz Brisbane's in lockdown!
  • Dinner afterwards: rice, lotsa yummy cabbage, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, one piece of yummy black fungus, one tiny bite of tasteless soup chicken and dad actually gave me one pork bone with a lil meat still attached! He taught me to hold it and use my fingers (he even brought over a wet cloth I could use to wipe my fingers and when I thought I'd finished it, dad taught me to snap the bone in half coz there was still meat inside! @ first I thought I'd not be able to do that but dad says you'll be right coz it's very soft and he was right!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Nature suddenly called @ 8pm; I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.Back to study now; I've nearly finished the current subject!

  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: