Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday Post 353d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1938 (so will have hopefully cracked 2000 before Monday ends) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'God Is Working'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner @ 7:29pm I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato and like one yummy spoonful of yummy chicken that dearest dad had cooked earlier.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of pretty yucky soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight and what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: