Saturday, March 30, 2024

Saturday Post 438c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2965 (so surely I'll have cracked three grand before Saturday ends XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-TWO MINUTES oonline after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 76TH time!! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • At 5:55pm I sat over the loo for two tinkles then sat down @ the gobbling :P table. Hmm ... PIG mum was showering upstairs but neither she nor my dearest dad had left the television on!
  • When she came downstairs I asked her immediately to please reheat me dinner and phew, she did! I wolfed it down and skipped soup. Dad ordered me over to the couch and I happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 74TH time!
  • Kickoff begins like two minutes after the news ends!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames (Nine's, read by Pau Taylor) I saw while watching the 6pm news for the 76TH time: Geran (heard), Richter, Ware, Bavas, Sydes, Wilson, Abrahim, Wilson, Edwards, Hall, Karam (first name), KJostner, Canavan, Gorman, Hunt, Copp,Dearden, Crowley, Piotrowski, Schwarzenegger, Miquette (first name), Abercrombie, Geran, Rose, Tomasi, Tszyu (heard), Griffin, Gossett, Gere, Tapper, Luca (first name, heard), Rowsell, Ewing, Finau, Schleffler, Zerafa, Carrigan (heard), Webb (heard) and Bradnam (heard). Bronte Gildea read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from the Isle Of Capri. Brisbane was 20-28 today. Brisbane toms: 19-27. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-27. Sunrise 5:57am Sunset 5:47pm

No comments: